Sunday, December 11, 2011

Realization

I realized this afternoon that I hadn't watched my Alexander videos in weeks.  What's happening?  I can't be forgetting because I don't go an hour without thinking about him.  So I watched some of them tonight. And my heart broke all over again.

He had an amazing smile that could just light up your entire heart when you saw it.  And his giggle that he was just starting to develop was adorable. 

I feel more empty now than I did before. 

1 comment:

Dave Thompson said...

All the pictures and videos are a blessing and a curse. My Mom's youngest sibling Tony passed away when he was a teenager, from pneumonia. There may have been others, but a picture of Tony was on my Grandmother's living room wall.

One picture isn't as dynamic as the 500+ stills and the videos of Alexander, where his budding personality and his parents' pride and joy clearly show through.