Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 months

I'm torn between 2 very different thoughts.  "Wow, it's been 2 months already??" and "It's ONLY been 2 months??"  Strange.

I've been really angry lately.  At everything.  I wake up angry and I go to bed angry.

I'm still having a really hard time accepting this pregnancy.  Every twinge or cramp makes me spazz out in fear.  I'm angry that I have to wait another 9 months to hold a baby again.  I'm angry that it won't actually be Alexander that I'll be giving birth to. 

Someone told me recently that I deserved for this to happen to me.  Normally it wouldn't bother me because of the source, but it really struck a nerve.  I've done things in the past that I'm not proud of.  I've learned from them and changed as a result.  But is it karma?  Did I deserve for this to happen?  Maybe I did. 

No comments: